· Voted Defensive Player of the Year by her teammates.
· Started all 53 games while catching every inning of 2015 behind the plate
· Led the Cougars in runs scored (38), doubles (11), triples (T-1st, 4), home runs (6), and putouts (T-1st, 300)
· Ranked second on the team in total bases (83), slugging (.516), and stolen bases (8)
· Was named CAA Player of the Week for all games played March 30-April 5 helping lead the Cougars to a series victory over Delaware.
· Her career numbers rank top ten in program history for games started (209), hits (182), while being ranked third all time in RBI’s (115) and second in doubles (40).
· Started 209 games in her career out of 226 opportunities while being apart of 138 Cougar wins.
· Started in 55 games in her junior campaign, 47 as a catcher and 8 as the designated player
· Finished the season with a .987 fielding percentage with just 4 four errors in 313 chances
· Hit .273 and was second on the team in doubles with 12 and RBI’s with 32
· Compiled a .328 on-base percentage on the year
· Best game of the season came against Massachusetts where she went 2-3 with 4 RBIs.
· Started in 49 games in her sophomore campaign, 37 as a catcher and 12 as the designated player
· Led the team to a 25-12 record in the games she was behind the plate
· Completed the year with a .991 fielding percentage with just two errors in 227 chances, the 10th best in CofC history
· Hit above .300 for the second consecutive season with a .313 mark in her sophomore year
· Belted 12 extra-base hits including two home runs for a .422 slugging percentage
· Maintained a .369 on-base percentage on the year
· Recorded nine multiple hit games including when she went 3-for-4 on two occasions, against North Carolina Central on April 10 and Western Carolina on April 28
· Drove in 18 RBIs with a season-high three runs driven in against East Tennessee State on Feb. 16.
· Named to the Southern Conference all-freshman team as well as a share of the Cougars' Rookie of the Year Award after a highly impactful freshman campaign
· Finished the year with the second-best batting average on the team at .315 after going .421 (16-for-38) in the final month of the season
· In the Cougars' final 12 games, she registered at least one hit in all but one of them including a season-ending five-game hit streak in CofC's SoCon Championship campaign
· Named the SoCon Player of the Week in the final week of the regular season
· Registered a .476 slugging percentage on the season with 13 extra-base hits including four home runs
· Registered a .990 fielding percentage which ties for ninth all time in the CofC record books
· Recorded 11 multiple-hit games and a team-high eight multiple-RBI games
· Recorded three hits in a game on two separate occasions, against Samford on March 17 and Charleston Southern on May 2.
Centennial High School: Started for four years at the varsity level... named first-team all-league in both softball and academics in 2011... named her team's Most Valuable Player as well as the league tournament Most Valuable Player in 2011... named the 2009-10 Defensive Player of the Year as well as the 2009 Toys for Tots Defensive MVP... also played year of volleyball.
Personal: Daughter of Elizabeth Boncal and Duke Maples... majoring in biology... aspires for a career in sports medicine involving orthopedics with a professional sports team... highly admires Tom Brady for his leadership, determination and success despite early hardships... outside of softball, enjoys traveling and swimming.