2011-12: (Scoring Average: 74.97, Low Round=68)
- Competed in all five tournaments of fall season.
- Shot low round of 68 in the final round of the Invitational at the Ocean Course.
- Finished 7th place at Invitational at Ocean Course with rounds of 78-70-68.
- Finished 14th at the Mason Rudolph Championship.
- Finished 15th at Pat Hicks Invitational.
- Finished 15th at Southern Conference Championship.
At University of Virginia:
Junior Year: Virginia's No. 2 finisher at the NCAA East Regional, placing 32nd overall at 225
- Placed 16th at the ACC Championships, UVa's second highest finisher
- His even par 216 at ACCs was best tournament score of the year
- Was 13th at the Cavalier Classic
- Had rounds of 70 at both the ACCs and Cavalier Classic for his low 18-hole totals of the season
- Played in Fall Preview to start the season
- Appeared in two other fall tournaments as an individual competitor
- Sophomore Year: Played in NCAA Championships for the first time
- Tied competitive round course record at The Honors Course with 6-under 66 during second round of NCAAs
- Placed 111th at NCAAs at 10-over 226
- Did not play as a scoring player in UVa lineup until NCAA East Regional
- Played in three tournaments as a non-scoring individual
- Shot back-to-back rounds of 68 at NCAA Regional, his low scores as a collegiate
- Led UVa at East Regional with 16th-place finish
- Ranked 20th in the ACC in stroke average (73.07)
- Post top-10 finishes at Landrey Invitational and Cavalier Classic while competing as an individual
Smart's Career Bests
Career Best Tournament Finish: 5th, Landrey Invitational, Oct. 5-6, 2009
Career Top-10 Finishes: 2
Career Best 54-Hole Score: 209, NCAA East Regional, May 22, 2010
Career Best 18-Hole Score: 66, NCAA Championships, June 2, 2010
Personal: Son of Lindsay and Robert Smart.