- Named as a 2011 ICSA All-American Crew member.
- Finished 6th as crew in the A-Division of the St. Mary's Fall Intersectional.
- Came in 7th as crew in the A-Division of the Navy Fall Intersectional.
- Was on crew for the 2nd place finish in the Bob Bavier Team Race.
- Sailed to 4th place as crew in the A-Division of the Sherman Hoyt Trophy intersectional regatta.
- Placed 2nd as crew in the A-Division of the SAISA Fall Coed Championship.
- Was on crew for the 5th place finish in the A-Division of the Atlantic Coast Dinghy Championship.
- Won 1st place as crew in the Graham Hall Team Race.
- Placed 8th in the St. Mary's Team Race as crew.
- Won 1st place as crew in the A-Division of the Truxtun Umsted Regatta.
- Placed 2nd as crew in the Adam Szambecki Team Race.
- Won 1st place as crew of the 2011 Marchiando Team Race.
- Finished 5th as crew in the A-Division in the Eastern division of the ICSA National Semifinals.
- Sailed to 3rd place as crew in the ICSA/APS Team Race National Championship.
- Placed 7th as crew in the A-Division of the ICSA/Gill Dinghy National Championship.
- Came in 4th place as crew in the B-Division of the ICSA/Gill Dinghy National Championship.
- Competed in nine regattas and served as crew for all of them.
- She placed second in four events and first in two, the SAISA Open and SAISA Women's Championship.
- Crewed the A-Division to second place at the ICSA Women's National Championship where the team placed second out of 18 teams.
- Born on March 11, 1988.
- Parents are Monty and Betsy Aitken.
- Majoring in business administration at College of Charleston.
- One of nine ICSA sailors selected to join the U.S. delegation to compete at the 2011 World University Games in Shenzhen, China.
- Silver medalist for Team USA in the 2v2 470 team race at World University Games.