College of Charleston Ticket Policy
Complimentary Group Tickets
Any groups that wish to receive reduced price or complimentary tickets to any ticketed event must go through the marketing department and Ticket Office. No groups will be accepted unless they come with approval from the Marketing Department or the Ticket Office. Please Call the College of Charleston Ticket Office for Group Rates at 843-953-COFC (2632).
Group Rate Tickets
- Groups must number at least 10
- Student groups must include 1 adult per 5 kids to supervise
- All tickets should be ordered and paid in advance.
Away Game Tickets
Tickets for select Men's Basketball away games may be purchased by calling the College of Charleston Box office at 843-953-COFC (2632). These tickets are generally sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Road contests where ticket demand exceeds supply will be made available based on the post season ticket policy from the Cougar Club Benefits Chart. All Away game tickets must be purchased no later than 7 days prior to any road contest. All away game tickets will be Will Call only.
College of Charleston Athletics Postseason Basketball Ticket Policy
In order to distribute postseason tickets to the men's and/or women's NCAA or NIT Basketball Tournaments in a fair and equitable manner to our many constituencies, the following procedures will be utilized.
The Following Applies to NIT games taking place inside Carolina First Arena, hosted by the College of Charleston:
All tickets will be sold to the general public on a first-come, first-serve basis.
College of Charleston students will have the opportunity to purchase tickets. The NIT Tournament, in conjunction with the College of Charleston, will set pricing schedules for all tickets within Carolina First Arena.
The Following Applies to NCAA and NIT games taking place outside of Carolina First Arena:
The CofC Athletics Department will first account for the participating team and coaches.
Next, the CofC Athletics Department will allow for a minimum of 15 percent of remaining tickets to be made available to College of Charleston students. Preference for these tickets will be given to those students participating in "Maroon Mayhem," the student spirit group.
Tickets will be sold to supporters of the College of Charleston, in the following order:
- 1. Cougar Club donors
- 2. Basketball Season Ticket holders who are not Cougar Club donors
- 3. College of Charleston Faculty and Staff who are not Cougar Club donors and/or Season Ticket Holders
- 4. College of Charleston Alumni
In addition, an allotment of tickets will also be made available to the campus via the President's Office and Institutional Advancement. Tickets for CofC Athletics staff members involved in the production of the game or surrounding events will also be allotted.
Within Cougar Club donors, tickets will be sold based on current year's Cougar Club donor level and, within donor level, based on Priority Points. For instance, all Full Scholarship Level donors (currently at $19,044) will have the chance to purchase NCAA/NIT tickets before Championship Level donors (currently at $5,000). Within each donor level, the donors with the highest Priority Point total will take precedence. Donors will not be allowed to add to their current year's gift in order to move up in order. No new donors will be accepted at this time for the current year's benefits.
For NCAA Tournament tickets, the following ticket maximums will be in place, depending on the round of the tournament:
- First Round ("First Four", 200 available tickets per team, held annually in Dayton, Ohio): 2 tickets per session
- Second and Third Rounds (550 available tickets per team): 2 tickets per session
- Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight (1,250 available tickets per team): up to the number of season tickets you purchase or 4 tickets, whichever is greater.
- Final Four and Championship Game: up to the number of season tickets you purchase or 6 tickets, whichever is greater.
Purchase of NCAA Tournament tickets requires the following stipulations:
- Within the First, Second and Third rounds, your purchase is for the sessions that the College plays in. Should the Cougars lose their game in the Second Round, tickets will not be available for the Third Round in which we do not participate.
- Your purchase of Second Round tickets requires the purchase of Third Round tickets, should the College win their Second Round game. Tickets for Second and Third Round games may not be bought independently of each other.
- Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight tickets are purchased as an all-session ticket; you will receive tickets for all three games played at the venue, regardless of the College's participation. These rules also apply for the Final Four and Championship Game.
For NIT Tournament tickets, the following ticket maximums will be in place, depending on the round of the tournament:
- First three rounds, played on visiting team's courts: up to the number of season tickets you purchase or 4 tickets, whichever is greater.
- Semifinals and Finals, played in Madison Square Garden: up to the number of season tickets you purchase or 4 tickets, whichever is greater.